Bota Bota Summer Season
See below the full program so that you can start planning. It is so popular that you will need to register ASAP before it’s too late.
Every first Friday of the month, Bota Bota will be offering a unique evening experience in the heart of the Old Montreal. Bota Bota lessens it’s silence rule to welcome you to the sound of a DJ from 11:30pm till 2:00am in the Bota Bota Gardens.
When? June 2nd, July 7th, August 4th and September 1st.
Every Thursday at noon, Bota Bota, in collaboration with LOLË, offers you a free Yoga class in the Old Port. Pass by with your yoga mat at the Bota Bota Lighthouse, located at the intersection of De la Commune and McGill Streets, for a 45 minutes outdoor Yoga session.
When? Every Thursday at noon from June 8th to September 28th.
5@7 live music
Every Tuesday night during summer, Bota Bota invites you to discover artists from the local music scene for the most relaxing concert in Montreal. In the gardens, the musicians settle down to accompany your relaxation with a soothing melody from 5 to 8pm.
Not to be missed
· House of jazz : June 27th, July 25th, August 22nd and September 26th.
· DJ VBEE : July 4th, August 1st and September 5th.
· Luminescent Harpe et Handpan : July 11th, August 8th and September 12th.
· Pianiste Charles Trudel : July 18th, August 15th and September 19th.
· Vanessa Marcoux, Violonist : August 29th
Reservation required and limited availabilities – Reserve your spot ASAP.